Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi famously known as Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2nd October 1869 at Porbandar, Gujrat. He was an Indian Lawyer, popular leader, and anti-colonial nationalist. Mahatma Gandhi during his life inspired many movements for civil rights. Mahatma Gandhi believes in Non-violence and thus one of Mahatma Gandhi quotes is “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” He leads the campaign of non-violence resistance for Independence India. His notable work is “The Story of My Experiments with Truth.”
Mahatma Gandhi popularly known as “Father of Nation” in India.
Here we share some popular inspiring quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
1. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is attribute of the strong.
2. The future depends on what we do in the present.
3. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
4. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will.
5. Where there is love, there is life.
6. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
7. An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
8. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of ocean are dirty, the ocean doesn’t become dirty.
9. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Hope you like our collection of top Mahatma Gandhi quotes.
Want to read these quotes in video. click here>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v-s07e78Cw
for to read more on Mahatma Gandhi visit Wikipedia.