Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi famously known as Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2nd October 1869 at Porbandar, Gujrat. He was an Indian Lawyer, popular leader, and anti-colonial nationalist. Mahatma Gandhi during his life inspired many movements for civil rights. Mahatma Gandhi believes in Non-violence and thus one of Mahatma Gandhi’s quotes is “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” He leads the campaign of non-violence resistance for Independence India. His notable work is “The Story of My Experiments with Truth.”
Mahatma Gandhi is popularly known as the “Father of Nation” in India.
Here we share some popular Mahatma Gandhi Quotes to inspire you
1. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is attribute of the strong.
2. The future depends on what we do in the present. – Mahatma Gandhi
3. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
4. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will.
5. Where there is love, there is life.
6. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
7. An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. – Mahatma Gandhi
8. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of ocean are dirty, the ocean doesn’t become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
9. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. – Mahatma Gandhi
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
11. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
Hope you like our collection of top Mahatma Gandhi quotes.
Want to read these quotes in the video.>> Youtube Video
for to read more on Mahatma Gandhi visit Wikipedia.
Don’t miss to read these popular beautiful quotes>> 51 Beautiful Motivational Quotes on life