Want some motivation in life then you come to the right place. Here we share the 51 beautiful motivational quotes for motivation in life.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on. – Robert Frost
2. Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting. – Napoleon Hill
3. I walk slowly, but i never walk backward. – Abraham Lincoln
4. The man who has no imagination has no wings. – Muhammad Ali
5. You can’t change other people, only your own expectations.
6. For every dark night, there’s a brighter day. – Tupac Shakur
7. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. – Mother Teresa
8. We will either find a way or make one. – Hannibal
9. The difference between CAN and CANNOT are only three letters. Three letter that determine your life direction.
10. Confidence is contagious. So is the lack of confidence. – Vince Lombardi
11. Pearls don’t lie on the sea shore. If you want one, you must dive for it.
12. Have no fear of perfection – You’ll never reach it. – Salvador Dali
13. The successful warrior is the average man with a laser-like focus. – Bruce Lee
14. Minds are like parachutes they only function when they are open. – Thomas Dewar
15. Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through pain.
16. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
17. No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. – Charles Dickens
18. Put all excuses aside and remember this: You are capable. – Zig Ziglar
19. What keeps me going is goals. – Muhammad Ali
20. Nothing lasts forever not even your problems. Stay Positive.
21. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
22. The only lasting beauty is beauty of the heart. – Rumi
23. The Road to success is always under construction. – Lily Tomlin
24. The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. – Confucius
25. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
26. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. – Abraham Lincoln
27. The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. – Stephen Covey
28. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
29. Many hands make light work.
30. Travel broadens the mind.
31. Wisdom is knowing what to do next. – David Starr Jordan
32. A Journey of thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
33. Experience is the best teacher.
34. Always try one more time before you quit all your hopes. – Deb Chakraborty
35. The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
36. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
37. People do not lack strength; they lack will. – Victor Hugo
38. Tough times never last but tough people do. – Robert Schuller
39. A heart that loves is always young.
40. No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. – Aesop
41. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
42. A picture is worth a thousand words.
43. All you need to change is will.
44. Spend your life with who makes you happy, not with who you have to impress.
45. Your Life is your message to the world. Make sure its inspiring.
46. You may be dissapointed if you fail, but you will be doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly Sills
47. Never Lose Hope.
48. A warm smile is the universal language of Kindness. – William Arthur Ward
49. Great acts are made up of small deeds. – Lao Tzu
50. Change comes from within.
51. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. – Lance Armstrong