Before going to Success Quotes let’s talk about success?
Success is something by which we feel happy whenever we get the desired results or outcomes of our purpose. The purpose may be anything from passing an exam, becoming a degree holder, becoming a good chef, becoming a millionaire, etc. It’s all about our aims and goals. Do you want to achieve success?
Here we share 100 Success Quotes from famous successful people to inspire you.
1. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
2. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
3. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
4. Really pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. … Hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful.
5. The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
6. You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
7. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
8. The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
9. I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
10. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
11. I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
12. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
13. The very important thing you should have is patience.
14. Always keep looking forward, and never look back.
15. If you don’t dream big, there’s no use of dreaming. If you don’t have faith, there’s nothing worth believing.
16. No matter how talented you are not everyone is going to like you but that’s life, stay strong.
17. I’m telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don’t let anyone stop you. Never say never.
18. Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going, because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.
19. None can destroy iron, but its own rust can! Likewise none can destroy a person, but its own mindset can!
20. If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.
21. Nothing will work unless you do.
22. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
23. All great achievements require time.
24. Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.
25. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
26. “All the people who knock me down, only inspire me to do better.”
27. “You can’t be afraid of what people are going to say, because you’re never going to make everyone happy.”
28. You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.
29. You have to do stuff that you’re actually incredibly passionate and excited about and you know something about. The ‘oppor-tuneurs’ don’t do as well as the entrepreneurs.
30. I have always believed that process is more important than results.
31. It’s important to learn and not repeat the same mistakes. What’s done is done.
32. I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way.(MS Dhoni on criticism)
33. Talent without working hard is nothing.
34. I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.
35. I don’t mind people hating me, because it pushes me.
36. I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.
37. You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.
38. Sometimes you have to accept you can’t win all the time.
39. Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.
40. Without pain, there would be no suffering. Without suffering, we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
Shah Rukh Khan Quotes about Success
41. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.
42. Success and failure are both part of life.
43. Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
44. A founder is not a job, it’s a role, an attitude.
45. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
46. Whatever you want to do, do with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.
47. Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about.
48. It is important to remember, there are no overnight successes. You will need to be dedicated, single-minded, and there is no substitute to hard work.
49. Confidence is contagious and so is lack of confidence.
50. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
51. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job, and the determination that, whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
52. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.
Success Quotes by Bill Gates
53. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
54. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
55. The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
56. Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
57. Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
58. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
59. Great companies in the way they work, start with great leaders.
60. “You need to surround yourself with quality human beings that are intelligent and have a vision.”
61. “I’m not afraid of failing. I don’t like to fail. I hate to fail. But I’m not afraid of it.”
62. “True power and true happiness are when you use your success to make others around you feel even more significant.”
63. “Life hits you hard. But it takes you three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not. I am.”
64. Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way!
65. Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.
Success Quotes by Dale Carnegie
66. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
67. If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don’t want to be.
Success Quotes by Napoleon Hill
68. Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
69. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
70. Success comes to those who become success conscious and failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become failure conscious.
71. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.
72. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Success Quotes by Zig Ziglar
73. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
74.You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
75. You don’t have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something.
76. If you sit and wait to feel like you are the most confident person in the room, you are probably going to be left by yourself.
Success Quotes by Steve Maraboli
77. “When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.”
78. “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”
79. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.
80. I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.
Success Quotes by Colin Powell
81. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
82. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
83. Everything does not happen according to a plan, and you learn your lessons the hard way.
84. Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.
85. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
86. I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.
87. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do or achieve. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be.
Success Quotes by Bruce Lee
88. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
89. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
90. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
91. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
92. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
93. You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.
94. Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.
95. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
96. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
97. When you do something best in life, you don’t really want to give that up and for me it’s tennis.
98. I will prepare and someday my chance will come.
99. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
100. Don’t stop chasing your dreams, because dreams do come true.
Also Read: Top Motivational quotes to motivate yourself
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more inspiring content: Youtube InspiSuccess